Proposal Submissions for 2017/18 are being accepted May 22, 2017 - June 21, 2017
Individual proposed Scopes of Work (SOW) for the 2017/18 Projects will be linked below. For your reference, we have a Guidelines and Examples (updated May 24, 2017) document available to download. You can also download the full solicitation letter, Scopes of Work, along with the guidelines and examples (posted May 16, 2017).
Individual SOWs can be dowloaded by clicking on the titles below.
- Geofencing as a strategy to lower emissions in disadvantaged communities (SOW for download)
- Activity data of off-road engines in construction (SOW for download)
- Policy, planning and program frameworks for zero-net carbon communities (SOW for download)
- Small commercial stationary refrigeration equipment inventory and f-gas emissions estimates (SOW for download)
- Vehicle brake and tire wear emissions (SOW for download) NEW! (Revised June 7, 2017)
- Emissions impact of connected and automated vehicle deployment in California (SOW for download)
- Strategies to reduce methane emissions from enteric and lagoon sources (SOW for download)