Proposal Submissions for FY 2017/18 are no longer being collected. The below information is for reference only.
Download the Full Proposal Solicitation packet (posted May 16, 2017)
*Please note: ARB is required by the California Health and Safety Code, Section 39704, to consider the expertise of the California State University or University of California systems when awarding contracts.
Proposal Submissions need to be submitted as a SINGLE Microsoft Word or PDF file and must include:
- The draft proposal per the guidelines provided (updated May 24, 2017): Proposal Preparation Guidelines AND
- The curriculum vitae or statement of qualifications for all major scientists who would be involved in the study AND
- A sample project schedule per the sample provided AND
- A preliminary cost proposal per the sample provided.
How to submit a proposal:
- Review the current Proposal Topics - brief descriptions and full Scopes of Work located on the Projects web page as of May 22, 2017.
- Prepare all documents as listed above.
- Sign up for a user account OR sign in to your previously created account.
- Select the SUBMIT A PROPOSAL link and submit your documents before the June 21, 2017 deadline.
- Reference our Review Criteria
Proposed Statements of Work for the Fiscal Year 2017/18 Projects can be downloaded from our Projects webpage, titles are:
- Geofencing as a strategy to lower emissions in disadvantaged communities
- Activity data of off-road engines in construction
- Policy, planning and program frameworks for zero-net carbon communities
- Small commercial stationary refrigeration equipment inventory and f-gas emissions estimates
- Vehicle brake and tire wear emissions
- Emissions impact of connected and automated vehicle deployment in California
- Strategies to reduce methane emissions from enteric and lagoon sources
If you have a research idea that doesn't pertain to one of the above Requested Proposals you’d like ARB to consider, please use the SUBMIT AN IDEA form.